Hello Everyone.
Yes it's me. Back to the blogging board I guess.
This week has been a pretty good one for me. Getting things ready for the fall: buying a plane ticket to Oklahoma for Christmas, attempting to get my finances in order, contemplating who or if I should date.
All of these are wonderful and worthwhile endeavors. This fall is shaping up nicely in my view. Not to mention the elections last night.
Did all of you watch the coverage last night? I was blown away! Despite all the attacks by the media on Bush, despite Iraq, and despite lacking the support of most of Europe, Bush pulled off a win. I was pretty amazed at the whole thing. Oh yeah, while Bush was winning the WH, the GOP also swept the house and senate. Exciting stuff.
I didn't really have any parties to go to last night, much to my dismay. I did drop by a neighbors house last night. Her and her friends were having a "Send Bush packing party" or something to that ring. I chatted with them for a while, as they spewed a little anger about the president. All for a losing cause. I let them vent, share their feelings, and tried not to be confrontational.
I kinda felt for all of them. Two of them said that they would move to another country if Bush wins. I hardly believe them. I really said the same thing in 2000, if Gore would've won. But I didn't obviously. I think i would've stayed anyways. Not like I'd pick up with my millions and move to the French Alps!
I'm just plain excited to see all that Bush has on his plate for the next four years. Fasten your seatbelts, I'm sure it will be interesting. Many project that Bush will move to the center, now having a clear mandate from the people to rule. I guess I could see that.
Now I"m interested in going to the Inauguration in January. Anyone have extra tickets?
I will be going to see Rush Limbaugh speak next week at a Heritage Foundation event. It promises to be a lot of fun for sure.
Well, don't call this an official return to the blogosphere, but at least a small attempt at it. Thanks for reading.
Until next time,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment