Thursday, October 06, 2005

U2

Yep.

That's right. I'm so thankful.

I'll be heading up to Philadelphia this weekend to hang with my friend Josh. We'll be kicking it in the city of brotherly love over the weekend.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. Josh and I haven't hung out since last Thanksgiving. Really sad, considering he lives 2.15 hours away from me. Isn't that nuts?

So, I'm ready for the fresh air. The fresh air to land in my soul. This is my first trip out of town this fall. I'm ridiculously excited about Autumn 2005.

This will be my first EVER autumn visit to NEW YORK CITY. That day New York will belong to me and I to her.

U2 will show us a good time. Madison Sq. Garden will rock. By the way this is my first ever BIG ROCK concert. Can you believe that? I'm 27.5 and this is a huge first for me.

More soon. Thanks for reading this.

Cameron

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Have a FABULOUS time! I am pretty disappointed that I'm not going with you--but I know that I did the right thing financially! I also know that it will be a great time for you and Josh...Have fun!