Hello Readers.
Man, it's been to long. Sorry I haven't written all of you in so long.
But thanks for continuing to read.
Well, where do I start? Life seems to be moving at a break neck pace right now, and I'm doing my best to keep my neck from breaking.
So that part is good. Head above water at least.
Work has been very interesting lately. My boss is currently out of the country traveling. Several of us are still here in the office today, due to latebreaking company news. We're working on getting a news release out and all that.
This actually is my second consecutive night this week that I've stayed late. To be honest, I'm kinda happy to show my company that I'm still devoted to it, and am happy to pitch in and give more than is required.
I say this as I'm blogging and still at work.
I've been going through some changes recently. I'm trying and living right now, praying that my life is molded in the right way.
There have been challenges in my life over the last few months. They've been very difficult and range from my job to my apartment, then to my personal life.
All of this, I believe, is a challenge to my manhood. I'm determined to let it be shaped by the Lord, not by me, or by others and their wishes.
Growing just hurts sometimes, you know. I feel like a branch or a caterpillar or something right now.
Just take any cheesy example or analogy for people growing, and becoming better and I think it would apply to my life right now. 'when the going gets tough', etc. etc.
So, how are all of my readers out there?
I know that many of you are going through difficult life changes right now. Please know that you are in my prayers too. Even IF, we don't talk a lot now or haven't talked in a while.
Please do the same for me.
I'll write more this century, I promise.
For now ladies and gentlemen,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment