Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I know I don't blog enough

Right now's a great time of year.

I'm really looking forward to this Christmas. I have a new credit card that earns frequent flyer miles when I use it. Shh!

I will be home with my friends and family over Christmas. I also will have the privilege of taking a good friend of mine to the mountains of New Mexico and go skiing. We'll be staying at my parent's cabin in a small ski town. I can't wait!

Now, for New Year's Eve--my plans better rock! My friends here in DC will be in stinkin' Times Square. I know that anything else really doesn't compare, but I'd like to do something beyond watching my friends on the tube and playing Monopoly followed by an early bed time.

SO, if anyone has any awesome ideas as to what to do in Oklahoma City for New Year's, please clue me in.

I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but not much else to say right now. When I get my own pc, someday, then I'll post much more often. At this point though, my work computer's all I have, and lunch time is the place.

Cest LaVie,
Cameron


No comments: