Friday, May 14, 2004
Warm Days and Muggy Rays
Hello my fellow travelers.
How is everyone? Hopefully you're all doing well.
This has been a good week for me. I really like my job. Things are going well here; staying busy, getting picked on by my bosses and eating lunch at my desk. How exciting is that? I get to eat my cheap greasy food and make copies for work at the same time. What a joy!
Oh, I'd like to make a shout out to Washington, DC, who at the expense of my pocket book, will soon be $130 richer. Yes that's right, in my 2 weeks living at my new place in DC, I've already gotten 2 parking tickets totaling $130.
On a brighter note, I'm going to the OPERAAA in a few weeks. A nice girl and myself will be going to see Giuseppe Verdi's "La Traviata". Apparently, it's one of the most famous operas in the world, not that I would naturally have this knowledge.
Also, one of my pastors asked me to read some poetry this weekend. The young adults' ministry at church "Crossroads" is having a club event on Sunday night. It will be a time of worship and singing by candlelight, and I get to minister with some poetry! I'm doing The Genesis and Things Now. I know you've read them.
I can't wait to share my talent with those who've yet to read my blog. Thanks for your readership!
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment