Okay,
I'm going to take a nice retreat from Cameron's sweet as usual blog postings.
As my title subtly suggested, I'm tired of the Liberal Media!!
I subscribe, via email to Washingtonpost.com updates. Well, today at 3:33 pm, Dan Froomkin released a story talking about Rove and him possibly leaking. Don't we all leak?
Anywho, it's a 5 page expose! Click on this or related stories in Google and you come up with 1,500 results! Just since Yesterday.
Sound a bit obsessive to you?
The media has pretty much indicted Mr. Rove and nothing has been proven yet!! Apparently a few months ago, during senate hearings, Senator John Fitzburgermeister Kerry actually did leak the name of an "actual" covert CIA operative.
As for this current "valerie plame" affair, to my knowledge it hasn't even been proven that she was "covert" at the time. IF she wasn't covert, then ROVE should stay.
If Rove did, in fact, illegally leak the name of a covert agent, then he should be fired. PERIOD.
Now onto, slightly related matters:
What really trips my trigger is the fact that just a few months ago, Sandy Berger was actually proven and did confess to stealing stuff from the national archives to serve the interests of Mr. Billy Bob "slick willy" Clinton.
The media at that time gave that story decent coverage, but nowhere near the frequency that this story is getting. I just don't get it. Only 210 hits? Those stories are dated from June 17th to July 18, 2005. A whole month?
If this isn't media bias, then what is?
I'm not a wonk and I don't have any footnotes here, so don't take me to court for not documenting every one of my comments.
It just seems to me that the media is all to eager to have Karl Rove's head. If this was a democrat or a Clinton understudy, then this would be on the tenth page of the news.
So much for fair and balanced, huh?
I'm really not too worried about this, because I believe, like every other unfounded liberal attack on Bush this will miserably fail.
peace out,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment