Dear Shakira,
I know very little about you.
Two things I know for sure; No make that three:
You are pretty, famous and I can't name one of your songs. Ironically, it's rather likely that I've danced to one of your tunes.
Your look, rich history and demography inspires me. You are a Colombian by birth, yet Arab by geneaology.
Because of you, I now know that there is a vibrant, thriving Arab population in Latin America. This fascinates me.
The complex texture of the Latin American human landscape, blended with the unruly ethos of Arab civilization has lended itself an enigmatic figure in you.
Enigmatic to me that is. Maybe the rest of the world has figured you out.
As for me, I enjoy this curious ignorance, this admiration for a star I barely know.
2 comments:
You are by far the weirdest person I have ever met!
You are not weird.
Post a Comment