Friday, March 19, 2004

FIFTH DAY

Does the BOLD button even work on this darn thing? I don't think so.

So, it's the last day of my first week at the new job. I think I faired pretty well. Everyone here is nice so far, and they haven't sent me packin'. So, life is good.

Have you checked out the Tourney lately? My RAD-O-LICIOUS place of employment recently started a pool. This is great, because all of us get to post our picks for the b-ball tournament. For those of you who don't know--and may God bless your soul--Right Now "March Madness" is going on. A huge basketball tournament for the NCAA division I teams.. A.K.A. The Big Dance.

I'm happy to note that most of my picks yesterday won. I think I had two teams out of probably 12 games, lose yesterday. This is great stuff.

Other than that, I'm typing at the computer now. Filling in for our receptionist casandra. Everyone here is really nice. The people here, (mostly women office), are very accommodating to me: showing me this and that. Where staplers are and everything. I learned how to scan a PDF. Yep--that's right! WE have a PDF copier. It is so rad, let me tell you. If you don't have one, I recommend them. It's probably only $75K or so. no biggie.

Sorry to keep ranting about my job, but I just found out that our annual meeting in October will be in Phoenix at a Resort and Spa. Isn't that awesome? I'll be there, I'm thankful to say. So 5 days of sunshine, golfing and pharmaceutical pfun. What's not to like?

I hope all of you find yourelves warm and comforted.

Until next time America,

Cameron

No comments: