Thursday, March 11, 2004

So, it's been a while, eh?

yes it has. This week for me, has been a heart-wrenching, yet very fascinating one.

It began with death. Earlier this week, I was disheartened to learn that one of my friends (JEN), lost her good friend Corinne. Corinne was one of those people on the boat that capsized in Baltimore. Very sad stuff. To be honest and morbid, it seemed like everyone was dying earlier this week. I know people die all the time, but I saw quite a dose of it on monday.

Other than that, my life is filled with great anticipation right now. Anticipation for the future. My new job at the pharmaceutical lobbying firm starts on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm already getting quite the reception from friends and acquaintances.

They all think I'm a lobbyist! Thanks for the comments, but come on, I'm only 26 and counting. It is quite the boost to the ego though, when people say: "So, you're a lobbyist huh?" I don't know if I ever want to be a lobbyist. I might as well be a used car salesman, you know?

Hope all of you dear readers are enjoying my blog. It's pure pleasure, to be honest. My only pitfall, as many of you may see--is that I don't post every day. That's no biggie, considering that I'm probably the only person reading this on a daily basis! Oh well.

My gum flapping has now come to a screeching halt.

I wish a warm and fashionable spring to all of you!

With affectionate humor,

Cameron

No comments: