Hola Everyone!
I know it's been a while..And I hope everyone's doing well..
This week has been phantasmoristic! I've got a job offer and one more interview tomorrow..Woohoo! If I get the job tomorrow, which is what I want, then I'd be working at a pharmaceutical association.
Good pay, nice location, yada yada..Forreal do'..More exciting news: Once Cam-O-licious gets a job, he now has a hacienda..There are plans to move in w/ a good friend of mine, G.
So that's that..I'll keep all of you posted on developments on the job front..
"Push the smoke aside;
The face you see in the mirror isn't yours, but mine."
by Parker White "a colleague of mine at the restaurant", A.K.A. the best chef in the whole world.
p.s. this dude i work with just makes up this crap..He spits good thoughts..His mind on crack = ours on a brilliant day..no joke, ya'll..
No comments:
Post a Comment