Friday, June 25, 2004

I don't Blog enough Do I?

Good afternoon Humans,

How are my loyal fans doing? I'm happy you read my blog often, and rather sad that you probably want more blogging than I'm actually providing right now.

Okay. Life. It's here, it's gone. Work. It's here, and then it's here!

Today was a long day, but besides that things have been well lately. Just the other day, I bravely decided to hang onto my car. As many of you know, I was going to sell it.

I've decided to keep it--and in spite of that, my family's going to come see me anyway! I'm excited about that and glad that they're coming. they should be here in DC in late july. Right around the same time as my brother's birthday.

I'm absentminded today, by the way. I emailed my older brother to wish him a happy b-day. Well, his birthday's not until July 23rd; so I wished him happy b-day a month early.

I really hope i didn't hurt his feelings. I feel like a complete moron for doing that. He wrote me back and said: "Dude, my birthday's July 23rd".

I promptly wrote him back and apologized for my stupidity. I really didn't think all of this through, otherwise I may not have gotten the date wrong. I feel bad, you know?

Anywho, I've got a fairly exciting weekend ahead. My friend Jennifer from church, is turning 26 tomorrow, and is having me and several others out to celebrate over brunch. Definite cool points on the creativity side of things.

Then tomorrow, several of us are going to annapolis, md to eat the famous maryland blue crabs. So I'm excited about that.

And glad to see more of my favorite state, Maryland. AGGGHH! HACHOO! yeah right.

You've got to know me well, to know that I can't stand many parts of Maryland. :)

Ask me about that another time!

Have a great weekend, and I hope all is well.

Cameron

No comments: