Thursday, April 22, 2004

I like the Comment button

Hey folks--

I want to send a major shout out to all of you who are reading my blog! Thank you! I appreciate all your kind comments and encouragement.

I was recently informed that there are more than 3 of you reading this. I guess this is true, because I've had a total of 4 different people comment this week. I appreciate your kind words.

This week has been crazy.

As of yesterday, I was granted an honorary Ph.D. in Conference Room Management. I actually learned how to use an overhead projector. I can make the screen go up and down. I can play a VHS tape, and even adjust or even MUTE the volume on a particular video. I am also skilled in flipping channels.

Can you tell how much I like my job?

It's lots of work, but I'm enjoying it here.

Oh yeah--IN one week, me and my friend Gary move into our new place. Woohoo!

We are giving up the High Life in white suburban Virginia, and moving to the District. Need I say more?

We shouldn't ever be bored, because there's quite a bit going on in our new part of town. We're also getting a sweet deal on the rent, for which we thank the Lord.

It will be great having a roommate who is also a good friend. This will enable us to keep each other accountable, steal each other's food, and play loud music while the other guy is trying to sleep.

What's not to love?

Toodles,
Cameron

No comments: