Hey everyone. How are you?
My weekend is going relatively well. I sang karaoke on friday night till about 2 am at a friend's party. It was plenty of fun. I haven't acted that goofy in quite a while, that's for sure.
Today's just got me thinkin' you know. About life and stuff.
I've realized that I'm pretty blessed. I have friends in DC.
Okay that was scary! As I'm typing this, I saw a shadow crawling across my shirt. I look down and..
It was a spider looking thing. We have these weird little varmints out here. I dunno what they're called, but they're half grasshopper/half spider. Strange I know.
Back to my state of blessedness. My friends here rock. Yep, I'll name some of them by name now. Gary, my future roommate (1 week and counting), Edith, Molly, and Daniel. Just some of my crew. They rock. Gary's from So Cal, Dan is from Northern CA, Molly is from butterchurningville, AKA Pennsylvania, and Edith's from Houston, TX.
No, I'm not just saying this cause they read my blog.. I just like em.
Anyways, it's late and I need to go to bed now. I'm singing at church in the morning.
Coming soon, my review of Denzel Washington's new flick MAN ON FIRE.
Don't miss it,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment