Sunday, April 18, 2004

ready for the week

it's been an interesting weekend folks.

I want to thank all of you who endured my review/psychoanalytical session concerning the recent Jim Carrey flick I talked about.

I played frisbee today, and hung out with friends. It was a really good time.

Today has me thinking of the future. Many friends in grad school or law school, and many thinking of going. Then there's me who wants to be a foreign service officer. I actually have a friend who's a diplomat. She's 25, a year younger than me, and she's already a diplomat!

She will be going on her first post this summer, and will be in Honduras.

I'm very happy for her, and hopefully that will be me in a few years. I would hope to have a wife by then. I would like to get married someday.

I always think that God will just stir up all the ingredients in a magic blend, and then BAM!! You're married. I wonder if it's different than that.

I know a lot of it has to do with seizing the opportunity. God sets up life a certain way, then we have to go for it. NO freebies apparently. I guess especially when it comes to marriage.

okay, i'm done with that. Please forgive my ramblings in that respect, and I hope you weren't freaked out by that.

that's about it i think. I went to a cool worship concert tonight and heard a band called robbie seay band. very good stuff.

I'd better get to bed now. Thanks for reading this tonight. You people out there in computer land mean a lot to me. if it wasn't for all 3 of you, this blog would be worthless. But since you're there and you read and you process all this, I'll keep writing. For that it's worth it to me.

I've always wanted to do something like this. You see, I'm holding you hostage right now. You're actually reading this whole thing, and all i'm doing is typing. I could type more, or

I Could STOP....

then keep typing! Ha!

Thanks for reading. ANY former English Majors Out there? How's my grammar? :)

That's all folks,
Cameron

No comments: