Monday, July 26, 2004

Back at Work...

Yep.

I'm back at work today after a pleasurable 2 days off, plus the weekend.

Work is good today, fairly slow. Late this afternoon, I'll send one of my bosses off to the DNC convention in Boston. He's got important work stuff to do. You know, eating fancy dinners, hanging out with Senators and the like.

I'm glad to be back at work.

I must say, my days spent with the family have been amazingly wonderful. I'm actually a bit shocked at how all of us have behaved like the Partridge family. I have gotten grumpy on a couple of occasions, but all in all, it's a lovefest.

I'll miss everyone, and the nice nature in all of them.

Sometimes I'm afraid that I am becoming a DC person: quick, abrupt, self-centered. That's the last thing I want to become.

Sorry, if you're from DC, but I favor people from Middle America.

Back to work I go...

I miss all of you! My apologies to those of you who I owe a phone call or an email!

Cameron

 

No comments: