I've lived without cable for most of my life.
Now that the campaign season is in full swing, I really wish I had cable. I am very thankful for the internet. It allows me to visit my favorite website, National Review Online about 100,000 times per day.
I'm proud of being a conservative, and really enjoy listening to and reading other conservatives as they talk smack on liberals.
I know what you're saying right now...Cameron's talking politics! Run for the nearest tornado shelter!
Fogetta bout' it. Don't worry. So far, I rarely talk politics on my blog, and when I do, I'll savor it. As of now, I'm just observing and noting a few things.
Have you heard all the buzz about bloggers at the Democratic Convention? For the first time, bloggers are being allowed press passes and privileges at a convention. Apparently 35 or so bloggers got credentialed for this weeks convention.
That's cool. This means 35 blabbing folks like myself are allowed to go and write about politics, and be schmoozed at the same time.
Over and out,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment