Thursday, July 29, 2004

Eating it up

You guys are serious about this blog stuff, huh?

Edith asked me about all my recent postings, and I must say blogging is fun. That's why I do it. And sometimes I'm bored. It helps pass the times.

It looks like many of you are reading this on a regular basis. I must tell you this is exciting for me. Not only that-it's cause to write more. I'll add more for your satisfaction and consumption, as well as more for writing for me.

Trust me, I need the practice!

What a splendid exercise in English grammar! Blogging is so cool, that I've encouraged several people to start their own. Among these folks are my friends John and Molly.


John, my good friend, is a journalist with a bright mind that exudes well crafted thoughts and arguments. Perfect chap. John's currently covering the Dem Convention in Boston right now, on behalf of his news company. It must be interesting to be there, and his reports to me tend to show this. Interpret "interesting" in whatever fashion you choose. Enough of that.

My other friend Molly is a musician. She's also an English type, typifies many in her former profession of teaching. She works for a television station, and happens to be a very talented songwriter and guitar picker. I've been on Molly's case for a while now to start her own blog, and perhaps share some of her poems and other thoughts with the rest of the universe. Molly is one of those people that are just plain fun to have around...and she says the darndest things! Kinda like me in that sense, but much prettier.

SO, let's all encourage John and Molly to get on the BLOG TRAIN!

Cameron

P.S.

If any of you out there choose to start your own blog, or have fascinating comments, remarks or observations you'd like posted on my blog for thousands to see, please let me know and I'll see if we can't get you fixed up.


No comments: