I just thought of something: maybe i should quit giving my blog postings a title...?
It's something to think about, or perhaps forget as I go to sleep tonight..
My weekend was splendid, and as you can see it's a late night tonight. I am actually at work right now; it's about 10:40 pm. You see my building here in DC has a fitness facility. I work here, I have an electric key, therefore I have the privilege to patronize the fitness room.
not that I ever do--but tonight was different. After running over to B&N to get a refund on a couple of books, I decided to come and try working out. I guess you can't beat a free workout. It went well.. I walked very fast on a treadmill for about 45 minutes. Not bad. I got to watch television, which is rare for me nowadays. The tvs in the fitness room had cable, so I got to watch some FOX news, Hannity and Colmes in particular.
Then I talked to my friend Andrew out in Illinois. Andrew is a college student at Illinois U, in Urbana-Champagne, Illinois. Please view my driver's license for Cameron's tribute to U of I. Anyways, Andrew is a good friend of mine who I met last summer, here in DC. I think many of you read on my blog something that he had sent me. I believe it was an excerpt of a Czech story or something. Andrew and I are drastically opposed on many issues, but we agree on GOD and being cool.
What more do you need than that when it comes to being friends?
I have learned a lot from having liberal friends and I find our discussions to be very enlightening. Yes conversation may get slightly heated at times, but in the end--the good times roll.
So, how was everyone's weekend? I hope that it went very well.
In my next posting, I'll talk a little about my July fourth weekend.
Good night,
Cameron
No comments:
Post a Comment