Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Hello

Yep it's me again!

how is everyone? I'm doing pretty well.

It's going on 9pm (ET) and I'm still at work. Sometimes in Washington these things happen. I'm not angry that I'm here late, but I'm not too impressed with a few of my slick moves today.

Ever get the feeling that you create a bit too much work for yourself? Like printing up 30,000 copies of something...All to realize it's the wrong something? Or that one page is wrong?

Welcome to Cameron's world. This is why you'll never hear me claim to be a computer expert.

Anyways, other than that, I'm having an awesome week. It's been pretty muggy outside, like you're swimming in soup.

hey--i better roll now, the Metro, my house, my pajamas and the door are all calling for me at the same time. Don't forget the NY Times and Wall Street Journal, too. They're calling me.

I've got to head home now. And I'll be calling my mom to catch up a little, and plan for the Crawford Excursion to DC. yes. you heard it right. A few members of my immediate family have actually decided to come visit me after I've been hear for a year and a half. It will be nice to see my mom Lavada, and sisters Susan and Kristen..

Fun filled week ahead, with monuments galore.

Over and Out,

Cameron

No comments: