Friday, August 06, 2004

Fun week and Fun weekend ahead

My first week as a pro house sitter has gone well.

The cat is treating me well, and I'm sleeping superbly.

One of my bosses left today for Europe. He actually left me behind all his press info in case I need to write a press release. EEEK! That thought is pretty scary to me, but I'm sure with lots of help from my fellow coworkers I could pull off a press release.

The next few weeks of work will be quiet, with many folks heading out of town. That's what DC is like during recess. Everyone leaves. I need a beach, I think.

Well, I'm just about off work for the day. I've got an interesting yet busy weekend ahead. It includes a baseball game and a wedding. Things should be fun.

Sorry I don't have a lot to say today. I'm in a semi-strange mood, and can't quite explain it.

Well, I hope that all of you out there in 'reader ville' are doing well, and that life is finding you happy.

Take care,

Cameron

No comments: