work's been pretty slow for me lately.
august recess really does it for us dc folks. i'm just gearing up for the convention next week. my work is sending me up for 2 days. i'll be staying in times square.
can't believe it. i'm sooo excited.
First time to NY for me too. It's gonna rock. Lots of parties to go to, and fun functions. This is the pinnacle of schmoozing folks, and I'm just a peon.
i'm very thankful that i have a job that rocks so much!
other than that, life is otherwise normal. i'm trying to read Hemingway right now. "The Sun Also Rises". I just don't get this guy.
Any tips on reading Hemingway? Am I just a dunce, or does he think he's got the corner on extravagant living. It seems like in this book all he does is hang out with friends and meet new people. He's hanging out in Paris right now in the part of the book that i'm in.
So. I'll give his book some more time to grow on me. I think I'm on page 30 or something like that. This sure beats the heck out of reading about the SWIFT BOAT VETERANS. I'm sick of hearing all this stuff about it.
Yeah, I'm glad that Kerry's losing points in the polls, but gee! Let people raise there millions and get on with it. All we have to do as the public is DECIDE FOR OUR OWN STINKING SELVES.
Let the 527s do all they want. I'm just tired of reading it everyday.
I think the Washington Times has been covering the Swift Boat thing for almost a straight week. Note to EDITORS: ENOUGH ALREADY.
Anywho, how's that for a SOAP BOX? How is the world outside the BELTWAY treating everyone?
CAN I get a shout out from TX? MAYBE OKLAHOMA? Is California there? Moscow are you with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment